Multi Rip Saws
FULLPOWER HEAVY DUTY MULTIPLE RIP SAW
As not one sawmill or production plant is the same ADVANCED TIMBER SYSTEMS has over 8 models of standard multiple rip saws plus custom built machines available on request.
The MRS-175 (pictured on the left) is a heavy duty multi-rip saw for the serious sawmiller. With 125hp and a full 175mm depth of cut this machine will handle most jobs in both hard and softwoods. To aid in extending the sawing life the MRS-175 is fitted with a spray cooling device which not only provides cooling but also cleaning of the saws.
The MRS-340M2 (pictured on the right) is a compact yet heavy duty multi-rip saw with programmable moveable saws suitable for variable width applications in both hard & soft timbers. With the optional lasers and quick change saw sleeves the MRS-340M2 is solid enough for heavy duty applications yet flexible enough for short batch runs with different saw patterns.
- Heavy duty steel main frame
- CE Guarding
- Cast iron feed chain giving high breaking strain
- Anti-kickback fingers (2 top, 1 bottom)
- Hardened alloy steel feed guide for maximum durability and wear resistance
- Electronic synchronized lubricator and feed speed to ensure efficient lubrication
- Electronic amp meter with interlock to feed motor
- Spray cooling device
- Inverter drive to feed system
- Quick release and exchange of saw sleeve unit
|Specifications||MRS-175 MODEL||MRS-340M2 MODEL|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||175mm||75mm (movable saws)|
|Minimum Width between Blades||350mm||302mm|
|Feed Chain Width||350mm||350mm|
|Feed Chain Speed||2.5-24m/min||5-40m/min|
|Saw Spindle Speed||2500rpm||3800rpm|
|Saw Motor||125hp, 3ph||60hp, 3ph|
|Feed Motor||3hp, 3ph||3hp, 3ph|